We’re looking for people who are passionate about keeping players in the game and seeking opportunities to develop their CV by volunteering with the RFU, to become GameFinders in 2021.
The GameFinder programme aims to ensure a smooth transition for players from university rugby into the club game. The role has taken on even more importance right now, given that some players could become disengaged with rugby due to the Covid-19 pandemic. GameFinders will work with local clubs, university staff and the RFU to create club links, and enhance current links, to ensure every player can transition from university into the club game.
Key responsibilities include:
• Build relationships with current students at your university
• Initiate and develop key relationships with university sport staff, cluster officers and local club representatives
• Direct students who would like to play more rugby to local clubs
• Stay in contact with graduates to help them find a club that’s right for them
• England Rugby Store vouchers
• The opportunity to develop your network of contacts
• The opportunity to enhance your CV by working with a National Governing Body
For more information and to see the role description please click on the link below, or if you have any other questions please email RichardMarelli@RFU.com.
If this sounds like an opportunity that suits someone at your university, please direct them to express their interest by completing the form below before Friday 29 January 2021.